Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013

Well, now that I have watched the Bible videos for a little bit, I can write my little update guy!

PEopLE SUPPPPP?
Man it has been super awesome out here other than the humidity.  We ended up having an Indian Summer this year, unlike all y'all out in Utah.  Conference brought an explosion of answers to questions that I have been hunting for.  I thought it was awesome how they threw DOWN on the law of chastity!  Elder Vellinga and I had been talking about how dumb people are for treating that so carelessly and thinking it is nothing.  Well, judging from how conference turned out I hope that everyone can tell that, IT IS A BIG DEAL!!!!  Elder Vellinga and I have been working hard and we have a blast doin' it! We are both super sarcastic and just kinda dumb, so we just FEED off of each other.  Hightstown is the best!  Our area is MASSIVE!  Just to give you an idea, our mileage limit on our car is 1,750 miles, if that tells you anything!  Well, my Friends I just gotta say that I know without a doubt in my mind that this church is true.  I know that if you go to General Conference with specific questions, you WILL get answers.  That is why we listen to these inspired men!  Not just to listen.  They have been called and given permission to teach us what we need to do in order to receive salvation.  THEY ARE INSPIRED!!!!  I mean, look at how many people in the world are breaking one of the most important commandments God has ever given us.  Then BAM, throw down in conference on how our entire purpose on earth is to have a FAMILY! God knows what we are struggling with.  He knows how to fix it.  I know that is the truth and if you do everything you can to seek his guidance AND are willing to act on the answer He give you, I know that he will answer you.  You ave to have the faith to accept a "no" answer sometimes as well.  Sometimes that is what is gonna come your way.  I know that if we are willing to do whatever Heavenly Father asks us, then we will be blessed and our life will change.  "seek ye first the kingdom of God."  Luke 12
I know that He loves all of us!
Peace!
Elder Rodeback

No comments:

Post a Comment