Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15, 2013

How's Things?
Hope y'all be living the dream out in Utah!!  I can't even tell you how much I love being a missionary!  It is literally the BEST thing EVER!  Elder Vellinga and I have been workin' hard!  I can't believe that transfers are here again!  On the bright side, Elder Vellinga and I have yet another transfer to work together!  BOOOOM!  He is becoming one of my best friends.  We just laugh and joke all the day long!  It's awesome because he is just like me and doesn't take garbage from anyone.  Every day, this area grows and grows on me.
Elder Vellinga and I had the opportunity to be part of the most spiritual baptism of my mission this past weekend.  Tyler was baptized!  Tyler is an autistic boy that we have been teaching.  He is the son of a fully active family and they decided that they wanted him to be baptized and that they wanted us to teach him.  The Spirit that was felt at his baptism was one that I have never experienced before.  It was so powerful and overwhelming.  I just cannot begin to describe it.  I can honestly say that Tyler and his family will forever be a part of my family.  They are literally the BOMB!
Well, I hope all of you are living the life of the disciples out in Utah. :)  Don't ever think that changing for God is bad.  Although the change may be hard and something you don't think you can do, with the strength of the Lord all things are possible.  Don't let anyone come in between your relationship with God.  It is absolutely the most important relationship that we will EVER have.  I love you guys!  Keep warm out there!

Elder Rodeback





No comments:

Post a Comment