Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013

Sup Guys?

Man last week was NUTS!  There was so many different things goin on, it was crazy!  There was Transfer Conference and District meeting and more training.  Man, it was just all over the place.  Elder Vellinga and I have been working hard, doing the best we can to be our absolute best.  I can't even describe how much my mission means to me.  My mission has been  one of the most sacred experiences that I have ever had!  There is nowhere I would rather be.  Not in Utah, not in Hawaii, NO WHERE BUT HERE!  Serving the Lord and doing the things that He needs me to do.  Not a whole lot of stuff to report on this week.  Just been living the dream.  I have been studying the New Testament a lot lately and to be able to see and understand more and more every day, the matchless power and authority of Jesus Christ, blows my mind every time I read it!  Man, I was reading today in Mathew 22 and the parables that Jesus uses to teach the Pharisees is just the bomb!  He throws down on authority and how they are sinners, I LOVE IT!

I love you guys.  I know that this is short, I'm sorry.
Elder Rodeback




No comments:

Post a Comment