Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

Sup Peeps?

Well, Jersey life continues to be the beez neez!!!!  I love it out here!  Elder Vellinga and I just have a blast all of the time!  I know, it's been a minute since I wrote an update for the blog, time just continues to run short on p-day.  I hope e'erbody is stoked for confernce (yes, I meant to spell it that way....)  I am so stoked, it's going to be a blast to be able to hear the Prophet speak!  Just FYI, we walked into the library today and it wreaked of pot so if I go somewhere a little of the chain, I am justified.  :P  We have just been havin a blast out here.  I can't believe how much my testimony of God and The Gospel has changed in the time I have been out.  Everyday I see my testimony grow and become a little more embedded in my soul.  Just getting to live it and study it inside and out, all day everyday, just makes it so much more applicable to me.  Man, I learn so much it blows my mind!  It was really weird because two Sundays ago we were asked to bear our testimonies in Sacrament Meeting and I got up and I blanked!  All I could think about was my testimony of missionary work.....I was floored and had to do some eval on my life....I had to overhaul my testimony.  Just over the past week I have been able to see it change.  Guys, I don't know if y'all know this but, THIS IS REAL!  God is ALIVE and he knows us and cares for us.  He knows that I am a die hard snowboarder, that I love UFC.  He knows that I have a deep love of music and most importantly, He knows that I will follow him until the day I die!  3Nephi 5:13 "Behold I am a disciple of Jesus Christ the son of God.  I have been called of Him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."  Until the day I die I will be not only his disciple, but his friend.  I love God, I love Jesus Christ.  I love that they know me and that I have the power to know them.  I know that God loves you and that Christ came to die for everyone who would ever walk this earth.
Back up or get in, it's fight night!
I love you guys!
Elder Rodeback



No comments:

Post a Comment