Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29, 2013

Well, Sup?

It's been a pretty bomb week this week.  So much has been going on I can't believe it has already been almost four months since I came to Hightstown!  It doesn't even feel that long!  I don't even really know what to say this week haha.  I always talk about stuff that I have learned.  I just wanna say how important the tender mercies of the Spririt are to me.  Those subtle promptings that make all of the difference.  I know that God lives and that He is looking out for us.  I know that if we search him out, we can find him and we can come closer to him and his love.  There is nothing more peaceful to me than knowing that God loves me.  There is no greater feeling to me than to be able to look back and know, without a doubt, that I have been forgiven for EVERYTHING.  I know that Jesus Christ is not only the Son of God, but he is also the Redeemer of every single one of us.  I love him. I wanna be like him.  I don't wanna do dumb stuff anymore.  The Gospel has impacted and changed everything about my life and will continue to do it FOREVER!

I love you guys! Keep livin' the dream!
Elder Rodeback

No comments:

Post a Comment