Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

Hey ya'll!!!
Merry New Year!!!!  ALMOST!!!!!

Man, the past week has been awesome!  WE had such a solid Christmas!  We talked to the family and had an awesome Christmas Devotional.  The only downer was that Elder Walker was sick for a few days, but eh' can't control it.  We got to walk around Lakewood on Saturday and that was pretty fun.  P.S. that trapper hat was a really good idea mom.  My head was so warm!  We got to talk to a whole lot of people and we even we able to talk to some Jewish people...  they thought we were Jewish as well.  To be able to testify of our Savior Jesus Christ this Christmas was one of the best experiences!  I love to know and feel the power behind the sentence, "I Know that My Redeemer Lives."  To be able to teach and testify the same things that Peter, James and John did, is the greatest opportunity I have ever been given and I will be eternally grateful for this experience.  I cannot express what the Lord Jesus Christ means to me.  I know he lives and is at the head of this church.  I love ya'll!!

Elder Rodeback

                           Elder Rodeback played Joseph in the Christmas Fireside for the members.


No comments:

Post a Comment