Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 9, 2013

Hey Guys!

Man, this week was awesome!  It finally snowed yesterday and it finally melted today. :P  Boooooo!  I was lookin' forward to having the snow on the ground.  Elder Walker and I have been workin' our tails off (I am pretty sure I say that every week so let's shake things up) Elder Walker and I have been doin' mad work out here in Tom's River.  The people down here are amazing!  We started teaching this boy and he is awesome!  His dad is a member out in Utah.  He already knows everything about the church, he is just awesome!  We had Jingle with the Jeppson's which is where we go up to the mission home and have breakfast with President and Sister Jeppson.  Man, the devotional that they did after breakfast was so powerful.  To be able to hear the pure testimony of Jesus Christ from President was amazing!  Sorry this is so short this week.  I am low on time cuz we only get half of a "P" day today.....TEMPLE TRIP on TUESDAY!!!  YESSSS!

I love y'all, take care
Elder Rodeback

No comments:

Post a Comment