Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013

Friends, Family.........SUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP???????
What's going on guys?  It's been another glorious, miracle filled week out here in the dirty Jerz!  Full of crazy amounts of work and miracles.  I have learned so much in the past couple of months (however long it has been) and I am blown away at how much I have changed.  I have learned how truly important it is to rely on the Lord in all things.  No matter what the circumstances.  I have also learned that when you are prompted, you better act on your feelings.  I was super sad to hear that my friend Kyson,  passed away a few weeks ago.  Although I was super sad when I heard the news, I know that he is on a mission of his own, and  I know that through the atonement of Jesus Christ, I will see my friend again.
We had a super cool miracle last week.  We were teaching Quilvania and she stopped us mid lesson and said, "Elders, I gotta tell you something."  Well at this point I was fearing that she was going to tell us to not come back but instead she said," I have decided when I wanna get baptized.  I wanna get baptized on the 17th of March!"  I couldn't believe it!  She just set everything up for herself.  The Lord is hastening his work. Miracles are happening all over the place!


Transfers are a week from tomorrow and it blows my mind because the past couple of times, I have known where I was gonna go.  But this time, I have absolutely no idea!!  I heard from home that we have a new Bishop in the Mountainville 3rd Ward!  Bishop Mecham will be amazing!  I love him to death!!!!
It has been so crazy just being out here learning and growing.  I am so grateful for this Gospel and for the way it changes people.  If we give faith to God and give up the things we want, and truly seek him out, when we ask for answers to come, they will!  It is a promise from Jesus Christ.  In Moroni 7: 33 we are told that, " if ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me."  I know this is true, with every ounce of my soul and spirit.  I promise that if we ask AND have faith, that we will receive an answer.
Shake "n" Bake Ricky Bobby!
Love you guys!
Peace.
Elder Rodeback


No comments:

Post a Comment