Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 22, 2013 - Newark SICK!

Because I have been sick with the flu for the past week, I was banned from the streets of Newark and instructed to stay inside.  It's been a long week with nothing to update so I decided to send some pictures to update my blog.  Go ahead, laugh.................. It has been about 23 degrees here in Newark but with the humidity, it feel like -23.  No wonder I got sick!
                                                                 Onsie PJ's for Christmas
                                                                      I love the Lava Lava Elder Hafoka gave me!

                                                                     There's alot of black & white going on in that closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment