Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 17, 2012 - Manhattan Temple Trip


Toko ko fe ho su?

Tongan for "Where are your shoes?

What's up my friends and family.  Here is the shortest letter ever!
First off, I apologize if I spell stuff wrong.  The chapel is FREEZING and I can hardly feel my fingers!  I really wish that it would snow out here.  I heard that there is hardcore amounts of snow in Utah.  Yalls be so lucky!   Well, this week was crazy!  We finally had the opportunity to hit up the temple!  We went to the Manhattan Temple last Thursday and it was the best day of my mission!  The temple is just so rejuvenating.  We spent a little bit of time in Time Square.  New York is crazy!  We also met a Mormon.org star!  It was super cool!  On Saturday we were able to do some service for a guy that has received two Emmys for Special Effects.  His basement was flooded and had moldy water that smelled like rotten eggs.  I almost threw up but it was still cool.  We had another baptism on Sunday and it was amazing.  I am so happy for Kevin and his family.  I have become very close to them and I love them a lot.  This is a great beginning for them.  I'm still serving with Elder Hafoka and he is a stud!  We do good work together and have become good friends.  We are only doing service once a week now.  I hope you all have a great Christmas and remember why we celebrate.  I get to talk to my fam in a week! 

Gotta jet!  Lots to do!

Love
Elder Rodeback








No comments:

Post a Comment