Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013

HYpnoTizEd!!!!

Wass up? Man, I got an email from my mom today about stayin warm and we are so lucky because right now it is literally almost 70 degrees!!!!  Shot CALLinG!  Man, this week has been so all over the place!  We moved into a new apartment and it is so nice!  We got two bathrooms!  We had an awesome day yesterday, Marissa got baptized!  The Spirit was so powerful!  Other than that the week was filled with mayhem, just straight chaos!  We don't have a whole lot of time today because we got to the library late and we have a ball game goin down at tooth hurty. *Say it really fast*  Hope y'all keep on keepin' on!  I love you and I swear I will write something better next week....I hope....

Elder Rodeback



No comments:

Post a Comment