Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 21, 2012


Yo, Peeps of the West!  How's it goin' out there?

HaHa!  What's going on people?  It's been so crazy out here!  I am so sorry I haven't been able to get an update to you for so long.  I haven't had a solid "P-day" in like three weeks.  I didn't even get a "P-day" last week.  We do service all day, every day, it's crazy!  Special shout out to a super close friend of mine, Miss Shannon Blackham!  Shan, I am super sorry I haven't written back yet.  Monday I am going to make time to write back to you.



 Well people the only thing that has really changed is that we wake up and go straight to service.  It is super ridiculous, but there are a lot of people who need our help.  We do have a baptism date on December 16th.  His name is Kevin and he is so stinkin' ready it's not even funny.

 Also, I have a new companion and I am stoked to say, he is straight out of Tonga!  His name is Elder Hafoka and he is huge!!  Pictures are included this time.  Alright guys, peace out.  Love you all and I will get a solid email out soon.
Love,
Elder Rodeback

No comments:

Post a Comment