Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, October 22, 2012

Transferred to Eatontown South Area!

Whoa People, are you still there?  Haha, it's been fo eva since I have sent you an update!  I hope everyone out there is lovin life?  I am just gonna jump into the update "let's a go!"

Monday, 10/15/2012
Today was my first "Pday" in the Eatontown South Area and I had a solid day!  I went to Pac Sun to buy more winter stuff.  It is already starting to get cold here.  Just in case yals were wondering, I am still the same person and all my winter stuff came from Zumiez and PacSun.  After shopping Elder Whittby and I went and took pictures in a photo booth.  Haha we had a blast!

Tuesday, 10/16/2012
Today we did the usual Tuesday activities of District Meeting.  I went on exchanges with Elder Daybell.  He is a super solid missionary!  Super obedient and super diligent and the best part, he is a human being.  He isn't one of those missionaries that is super judgmental and looks at you like you are an apostate if you act like yourself.  We had a good day!

Wednesday, 10/17/2012
Today we had kind of a rough day.  We had to get our car fixed and we had to sit in Pep Boys for four hours waiting for it.  One of the members took us to Olive Garden Which was pretty good and that made our day a little better.

Thursday, 10/18/2012
Today we had Zone Conference.  I had a meeting with President Jeppson so we didn't get home until 7pm.  But we still managed to pull two lessons out of no where.

Friday, 10/19/2012
Today we did service and then I got super sick so we did splits for a couple of hours.  I still managed to find my purpose in being sick!  I got a super disobedient missionary that I am friends with, to promise to strive to be more obedient.

Saturday, 10/20/2012
We taught four lessons today!  Elder Jester and I just power housed stuff!  I also had the opportunity to give Sister Johnson a Priesthood blessing and it just so happened to be the day that I promised to work harder.  I can honestly say, without a doubt in my mind that Heavenly Father took over that blessing and just told me the words to say.

Sunday, 10/21/2012
I was able to give another Priesthood blessing and it was just as awesome as it was yesterday.  We then did our weekly planning and it is definitely not as cool.  Haha!

Well there go have it!  Hope you enjoyed and I hope to hear from yals soon!  I haven't received any letters in fo eva! 

Elder Rodeback





No comments:

Post a Comment