Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012

Alright people of the West Side.  It's Elder Rodeback up in this breezy once again. J  I'm gonna throw y'all a curve ball.  I am starting it with questions from my Momma.  From here on out, email my mom any questions you have about the mission and I will answer them.  She sent four questions to me and they are:

1.  Did Junior get baptized?  Unfortunately he did not, the punk. J  He had to bail on church two weeks ago because he was sick.  As a result, we have to wait until the 14th of October which stinks super bad because he is so ready, it's not even funny.  It's annoying that he has to wait.

2.  Who are we teaching now?  Well, we are teaching Eric & Lateiffa, Kevin (he finally has a baptism date), Gensuca, Junior, the Bordes family, Pilar, Carline, Jennifer, and some less active members.

3.  What is the Branch like that we are serving in? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!  Let's just use this for an example, yesterday we almost didn't have any of the Branch Presidency at church.  We have about 50 or 60 members and 40 to 45 are less active.  We usually have about 15 people that attend church.  It's absolutely brilliant! NOT!
4.  How long will I be in Elizabeth?  Well, the end of my second transfer is this coming Sunday.  I could possibly leave next week but I will most likely be here through one more transfer.  My companion, Elder Heward will leave next week.

Yeah, I like doing this because then I know what people want to hear about instead of blabbing on and on about things that no one cares about.  Haha!  I love you guys!  That's it for now.  I will give you a solid update next week. 
Peace from the East
Elder Rodeback




No comments:

Post a Comment