Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

Dear family and friends!

What's up guys?  I am sorry for being such a bone head and not writing one of these more frequently.  It's interesting how as your mission goes on, your emails home get worse and worse.....sorry mom.  So much has happened over the past little bit!  Elder Marchant got the boot and Elder Pabla is my companion now!  We have been working really hard and have had so many miracles!  Every day I love my mission more and more.  As I see people accept and apply the principles of the Gospel, I get more and more attached to this place.  I am still in Jersey City.
Last week Elder L. Tom Perry visited our mission!  We spent Monday in an All Mission Conference with him.  What an amazing experience to be in his presence.  It will forever make an impact on my life!
I have been getting really tired!  I won't lie, I can feel the past two years catching up to me.  But I wouldn't trade my mission experience for anything.  I am out of time unfortunately, but I love you guys!  Keep being Bosses!

Elder Rodeback


No comments:

Post a Comment