Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014 - How High is UP? True or False?

Hey there e'er body.  It know it's been a little bit since I have written a blog update *boo me*!  I sincerely apologize.....You may call me Elder Scum.....  :)
This week was a ballin' week!  There were so many people at church yesterday that we almost didn't have enough room!  Transfers are once again here and I am STAYING!!!!  YES!  On the bummer side, Elder Marchant is being transferred.  Elder Marchant and I had so many fun times together and I am bummed that it is time for it to end.  I am super excited to meet my next companion though!  New adventures are the cat's pajamas!  It has been one of the greatest transfers of my mission because of the biggest lesson that I learned.  Elder Marchant and I, for the life of us, could not find anyone to teach!  We worked so hard and despite all of our best efforts, we couldn't find a soul.  As I have reflected on what I learned from this last transfer, one powerful and important principle stuck out to me and it is one I will never forget.  Never, EVER deviate from what you know is true!  Even when life is hard, even when nothing is going the way you want it to.  If you live the principles that you know are right , God's plan will be laid before you.  I know that God lives and Jesus is the Christ and the Book of Mormon is true.  I love you all so much!  Keep doing the things that are right and the Lord will bless you in all things.

Love,
Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback & Elder Marchant, Jersey City, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment