Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014 The Beat Goes On.........

Dear......Everyone!

I can't believe I talked to my family yesterday!  It was the most surreal thing in the world.  What was more crazy was that it was unfortunately.....the last.  (from the mission)
Last week was a pretty awesome week!  We had so many different things going on I couldn't even believe it.  We taught Liz which went very well.  We also had the opportunity to do some service for some members who have zero interest in the church anymore.  Life couldn't get much better than that, just livin' the dream and doin' it big!  Between helping people come to Christ and having fun with my companion/roommates, I just love being here.  We went and played Ultimate, last "P" day and I couldn't believe the amount of sunburn that everyone had!  Haha!  We had Zone Meeting last Tuesday and the monthly focus on faith and working with members, was unveiled.  As the week progressed, I realized how much my mission has done for me.  On Sunday EVERYTHING HIT ME!  I realized that I was going home in a couple of weeks and it scared the daylights outta me!  It's interesting though, because as I have studied the Gospel, I have realized that each Prophet has something in common.........acceptance of change.  Change is where we grow and become more like God.  I have just grown to love that principle as a missionary and I hope that I can take that with me!

I love you GUYS!  Keep it easy out there!
Elder Rodeback







No comments:

Post a Comment