Elder Rodeback

Elder Rodeback

Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19, 2013

Hey Guys!
Man it has been a crazy week the past week!  We had to do three different exchanges.  It blew my mind!  We worked super hard though and I just can't believe it is already "P day".  My mom sent me an email today and asked how I got distracted in the video she posted last week.  I have absolutely zero recollection of that occurrence.  It was five transfers ago!  I can barely remember what happened last week!  So, moral of the story, just disregard that part.  I am kind of shocked that she put that video on the blog in the first place......
My testimony has changed and grown over the past little while.  I feel it change LITERALLY EVERYDAY!  The missionaries out here in the Dirty Jerz, have had a focus the past two months of the Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ.  I love the Book of Mormon.  The converting, changing power that this Book carries, is REAL.  I know that this book is of God! I also know that he asked Nephi to write everything down so that when Joseph Smith needed a witness that he had seen God, it would be there.  Guys, does everyone understand???  THE BOOK OF MORMON IS WRITTEN FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT GOD LIVES AND THAT THE GOSPEL HAS BEEN RESTORED!  I know that if you read the book every single day, you will NEVER go less active and that your testimony will grow every single day.

I love you guys!  Keep on Keepin' on,
Elder Rodeback
                                                 Elder Corbridge, Elder Gittins, Elder Rodeback

No comments:

Post a Comment